SAGAR SMART CITY LIMITED : Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria :
- Period of completion/ Implementation of physical work: 18 Months including Rainy Season
- Defect Liability Period: 36 Months
- Bid Validity: 180 days
- General Experience: The experience under construction contracts shall be at least the last Seven (7) years from the date of Bid submission.
The Bidder should have, in either of the following categories, the Similar Works experience for Central /
- State/Public Sector Undertakings/Semi Government: Experience under contracts in the role of contractor (single entity or JV member or Consortium) during last 7 years ending last day of month previous to the one in which applications are invited: A. One completed Similar Work of costing not less than 80 % of the Estimated Cost. OR B. Two similar completed Similar Work each costing not less than 50% of the Estimated Cost. OR C. Three similar completed Similar Work each costing not less than 40% of the Estimated Cost.
- The Bidder shall have a minimum average annual turnover of INR 18.66 Cr. (Rupees Eighteen Crore and Seventy One Lakh only), in the last three financial years at the time of bid submission date, starting from 2017-18 to 2019-2020. The ‘last financial year’ will be2019-2020.
- Bidders should submit a letter from the Bank demonstrating their willingness to provide Credit facilities for Rs10 (Rupees Ten) Crores as the working capital for this project.
- Bid Capacity or Available Tender capacity = (AxNx2)-B. Available Tender capacity should be ≥ Estimated project cost of Rs 62.21 Crores
The Bidder should attach Certificate from their Chartered Accountant for the Annual Turnover Certificate as per the turnover submitted to the Registrar of Companies (ROC)/registering authority along with this Tender and shall be final for the Bid evaluation
Document Required :
- Bidding document fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 50,000 + GST (Fifty Thousand only ) should be paid online through eprocurement portal https://mptenders.gov.in
- A copy of the Online Paid Receipt for the Tender shall be scanned and uploaded., if applicable
- A copy of the Bid Securing Declaration shall be scanned and uploaded as per Annexure D
- Line of Credit, as per enclosed format
- An Organization Chart of administration and execution of the contract showing the deployment of key personnel at Site with individual tasks
- Banker’s certificate (solvency certificate)
- Income tax return for last 5 (five) financial years
- Information regarding current claims, arbitration & litigation, if any
- Affidavit of having provided all correct information
- Proposed Methodology and Work & Time Schedule Program for Execution of Work with equipment planning and deployment
- Forms specified in the Eligibility Criteria
- Scanned copy of all approved/authenticated “Eligibility Criteria for Bidder” documents as per Para of this RFP
- Copies of all schedules, Technical Specifications and Deviations, if any, drawings, literature, brochures
- Proposed Safety plan and procedures that shall be followed during the execution of the Works
- Certificate of Financial Turnover duly certified by CA as indicated above.
- Certificate of Registration with Madhya Pradesh
- GST registration number, EPF registration, PAN No.
- All pages of the entire Corrigendum (if any) duly signed by the authorized person.
- Acceptance letter and Affidavit/Undertaking for Blacklisting/ Debar.
- List of Tools, Plant and machinery.
- Undertaking of deployment of Key Personnel as required under Clause 126.96.36.199
- A letter of authority to seek references from the bidders’ bankers and previous / existing Employer’s.
- Terms of Payment: The currency or currencies in which payments are made to the Contractor under this Contract shall be specified in the Terms and Procedures of Payment to the Contract Agreement, subject to the general principle that payments will be made in the currency or currencies in which the Contract Price has been stated in the Contractor’s bid.
For Delay in completion of work by the Bidder, the Engineer-In-Charge have full power to recover penalty in following manners: – For Delay Period the Penalty will be calculated @ 0.01% Per Day of delay beyond the Contract Period. Total Penalty limited to maximum to 5% of Contract Value.